Brand new designed electric atomizer sprayer.
• Produces perfect ULV misting with a 1200 watt powerful motor and blower.
• Either for commercial use or home use, Super C is an ideal fogger for ULV spray needs relying on its high efficiency, uniform droplet (average less than 50 microns), long spray range and stable performance.
• With Super C, you will get rid of pollution, noise and the mess of a gas fogger.
VIRDIS READY TO USE OR CONCENTRATE DISINFECTANT
• 100ml Atomised spray/ fog covers an area of 40m³
• Tank holds 15liters
• 1L covers 400m² (400 hundred square meters)
• 15L covers 6,000m³
• Recommended VIRIDIS™ Disinfectant for optimisation (Ready to use or Concentrate)
• Uses UV Light to remove bacteria on computer surfaces
• Touch Free Sanitisation
• Push button for activation
• Battery operated or USB Connection (not included)
• Product size: L125 x W35 x H25 mm.
• Product weight: 65g.
• UV-C tube: 2W.
• UV wavelength: UV-C (253.7nm).
• Irradiation intensity: gt,2500uw/cm²
AUTOMATED WALL MOUNT DISPENSER
•Security Key to prevent tampering with Disinfectant
•Multiple fixation points for accommodating any space constraints for mounting
•Recommended Sanitising: BactiBarrier™ tablets
•Power Source:8 x AA Batteries or 6V power adaptor (not included)
•Capacity: 1,000 ml (1L)
ADVANCED NANO-GAS DISINFECTION
Dioxychlor’s BactiBarrierTM stabilized nano bubble disinfection chemistry in a convenient tablet form.
Add to water to create an instant disinfectant nano-emulsion. A nano emulsion of gas bubbles in water is created that is non-toxic, non-corrosive and leaves zero chemical residues after use.
• Disinfects in 120 seconds
• No chemical residue to clean after treatment
• The micro-bubbles disperse into the air and break down into Oxygen after use.
MULTIMART DECONTAMINATION FOR ENTRANCES
MultiMat’s antimicrobial action destroys the following pathogens (up to 100 million bacteria per gram) many of which are carried by dirt and debri on shoes soles and trolley wheels:
• Corynebacterium striatum o Enterococcus faecalis
• Candida tropicalis
• E. coli
• Staphilococcus Aureus
• Acinetobacter baumannii
• Aspergillus fumigatus
• Stenotrophomonas maltophilia o Pseudomonas Aeruginosa